Last Updated: April 25, 2017
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF THIRTEEN
If you are not thirteen years, or older, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website. Skammed does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen.
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Sites. We collect personal information you provide to us. For example, we collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number, password, and other information you provide to us on our Sites. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Sites.
When you visit our Sites, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Sites your computer's operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address,access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our site are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites.
· We may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Sites or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
· We may use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences such as volume control or to display content based upon what you view on our sites to personalize your visit. Third party partners provide certain features on our sites and display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity using Flash cookies to collect and store information.
· Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and way in which data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser usually will not remove Flash cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for certain Flash cookies click here:
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS
USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal information collected through our Sites for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites or in connection with our services. For example, we may use your information to:
· operate and improve our Sites, products, and services;
· understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Sites, products, and services;
· process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
· respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
· provide and deliver products and services you request;
· send you related information, including confirmations, invoices,technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
· link or combine it with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
· verify reports;
· preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
Skammed may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please be mindful of your own privacy needs as you choose what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public. If you share information about others, you affirm that it is accurate, truthful and is not libelous, defamatory or hateful. We suggest that you promptly notify any other parties, if you share information about them.
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
· with your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
· with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
· in connection with or during negotiation of any merger,financing, acquisition, or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
We may also share aggregated or deidentified information.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss,misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Site visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
DISCONNECTING YOUR SKAMMED ACCOUNT FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
As Skammed develops and our services, products and collaboration with other companies mature, you may be able to connect your Skammed account to third party websites and services. BY CONNECTING YOUR SKAMMED ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT OR SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS(IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON CONNECTED THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED WITH THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES, DO NOT USE ANY SUCH CONNECTION FEATURE.
CLAIMS AGAINST US TO BE RESOLVED BY ARBITRATION / WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION AND JURY TRIAL
If you have a claim against us, you agree that it will be resolved by binding arbitration. Without your agreement to binding arbitration, we would be unable to provide our products and services to you on the same terms. Your agreement to binding arbitration means that you give up your right to sue us ina court of law, except that you may bring a claim in small claims court if your claim qualifies to be heard there. Any arbitration will be conducted and governed by the Utah Arbitration Act. You also agree not to bring a class action suit against us, and we each waive any right to a jury trial in any dispute. The above does not preclude any party from bringing an action to such equitable relief, if that is the only available appropriate relief under the circumstances.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date above.
A Reporter cannot remove his/her own reports from wall of shame. These can be cancelled from Manage Report section of your My Account section
Please login first
Are you sure you want to cancel this report?
You are removed from the Wall of Shame